Thursday, July 8, 2010

Little Secret of Mine

Name as Hasliza bt Mokhtar..was born on 26th of May 1987/ 27 Ramadhan (guess so...hehe). Living in a big and happy family consist of my beloved mom (57) and dad (59), Kak long (36), abang ngah (35), Abang E (30 smthg..not sure..haha) abang (27), me (23), and the youngest one Mira (20). All my Brothers and my elders sister already married....i have 4 nephews, another one will coming soon..(all boys..ayooooooooo)..soon, when Raya is coming, maybe our house collapse..(all do wrestling..haiyoooo)..




Me? will get married soon...i've already engaged on May last year(few days b4 my birthday) with my beloved one..friends called him Slay (what a violent name..hahaaha)..he is working in the field of engineering..we plan to be married in the middle of next year (InsyaAllah).. :)




Now, i'm a student of UiTM Melaka city Campus, taking Bachelor in Administrative Science (Honored)..InsyaAllah, will complete my study on May next year..Aims to grad with first class honored.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment